Thursday, June 2, 2011

Did I mention?

When I say "this month" I mean from the 20th to the 20th 'cause that's when I get paid. :P I am going home next week. My mom has this material I got for a scarf a couple months ago, and I need to decide what kind of yarn I am going to use for this hat. I used to own this awesome crocheted beanie I wore all the time that I bought from Thomas Jefferson's house. I loved it! I have no idea what happened to it. :( Sad day. It wouldn't match my sense of style anymore anyway...

I've also been working on my version of the Evelyn Carey Painting. I'm still in sketching mode but here is what I have been working on. Her breasts are too large and I can't decide on the face. These pics are with my sucky camera phone again...Oh where oh where did I put my camera?!?!?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!