Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nourishing Lunches

So there is a list in this book for September that lists a whole week of school lunches. Normally I am accustomed to eating the frozen lunch with grapes and pudding, but I'm game to try a full week of Vintage packed lunches in my fabulous metal lunchbox.

I'm kind of curious to add up the calories...the last time I did this I consumed SOO many calories and gained like 5 lbs.



Monday: Chocolate Milk
Cottage Cheese and Nuts
Egg Salad Sandwich
Apple

Tuesday
Milk
Lunch Meat Sandwich
Orange
Deviled Egg
Cookie

Weds
Milk
Orange
Raisin Bread and Butter Sandwich

Thursday
Milk
Tomato
Salmon Sandwich
Sponge Cake

Friday
Apple
Chocolate Bar
Cream of Celery Soup

Shopping List:
Milk
2 Apples
2 Oranges
Chocolate
Smoked Salmon
Tomato
Raisin Bread
Cookies
"Sponge Cake"
Lunch Meat
Cottage Cheese
Egg Salad

Trip to Trader Joes: Here I come.

P.S New Favorite Food Website www.eatingwell.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!