Friday, May 27, 2011

Cafe Curtains Success!!!


When I was in college, the beginning of every semester we would have to log our computers on to the network, after the process was through the screen would flash "SUCCESS!!!!" It always made me feel like I accomplished something!!! :) I accomplished another project today. I made my Cafe Curtains for my Kitchen. $18 and I purchased everything from Hancock Fabrics. The Fabric wsa a remnant for $4 a yard. I bought two yards but it seems I bought a yard and a half too much and now I am going to have to figure out what to do with the rest of the fabric...As soon as I find my real camera I will take pictures of them. I also found a never been used set of  1950's cake and pastry frosting equipment today. I was super excited about my find!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!