Monday, May 23, 2011

Make Your Front Door a Welcoming One

Amy V says that the front door should be welcoming, and the color of the front door is important...unfortunately I live in an apartment and I can't paint my front door. She suggests that apartment dwellers should place a particularly pretty mat in front of the door. So I bought a green and brown one today from World Market. I had an Orange one...but I have been increasingly hating it. She also suggests placing a pot of philodendrons beside the front door, but alas, there isn't enough space in the stairwell but, I think my living wreath will suffice quite nicely.  When my living wreath seems to be blooming I will hang that on the front door. Hopefully it's welcoming enough!!! Maybe it needs a sign that says "Welcome"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!