Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday

Brunch: Ended up going to brunch with a new friend. Yay for making friends! I finally somewhat am starting to feel settled in Kansas City. I had Artichoke spread on Wheat toast with an egg that was cooked to look like a balloon or something. I've never had an egg like that before.
Dinner: Didn't get home from grocery shopping until near four so I didn't have time to make the baked beans....will have leftovers from last night.
Grocery shopping today did NOT save me ANY money. I've already gone over budget for the MONTH...by 3 dollars...but still. I hope I can ration most of these ingredients over the next 4 weeks. This sucks. I hate being poor. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the proper technique behind cooking a balloon egg?
steve

Sarah said...

I don't know but I'm jealous. :P

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!