Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Taking the Edge Off

Thus far I have lost 6lbs!
I'm in a particularly bad mood. Both my work life and my personal life have been totally crazy and my mind has been turned upside down, so I determined that it was time for some baking therapy.
 I've been wanting to make these raspberry muffins. I bought some raspberries, I hate buying fresh fruit simply because if you don't buy organic, it tastes like you're being fumigated, if you DO buy organic you have to eat them like it's the second coming. So anyway, I bought these raspberries and in two days, they went bad. So I ended up using frozen raspberries. I was just about to make these muffins, when I realized that the recipe called for buttermilk, but I didn't have buttermilk, I only had milks. I looked for a substitution for buttermilk. Tip: Sub for buttermilk 1tbsp white wine vinegar with 3/4 cup milk.
Magnificently RICH and moist muffins! 6 of them, each one 260 cal. You can eat a muffin and have some yogurt for breakfast and your still under 400 calories!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!