Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Lunch and Dinner

Lunch I ended up having leftovers 'cause I was planning on making the baked beans and squash for lunch, but baked beans takes 3 hours, and I didn't have three hours between church and lunch, so I just had leftovers. Dinner I followed as planned. For 608 Calories I'm FULL!!! Apple Pie, roast and rolls. I didn't even have seconds and I could POP! Everything turned out great except for the rools. they are a little dense, I think I killed the yeast. On an up note I made a successful pie!!! I'm always scared of pies...now I just have to find space for leftovers in my refrigerator....I'm working on drinking some cherry juice (ew) to help me sleep. I'm also working on the FlyLady plan. One of the women at my church blogged about this. I always feel overwhelmed by cleaning. I didn't grow up in a spotless house or anything, so it's hard to get in the habit. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherry juice? Exsqueeze me?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support!